Our Core Principles
Everything we do at Vantage Tag Systems reflects our core principles. We believe in thinking out-of-the-box and challenging the status quo. The way we do this is by making our solutions reliable, simple to use, cost-effective and meaningful.
Watch video: https://youtu.be/Q5RXth8fbcM
JOIN THE VANTAGE TAG TEAM
To further meet growing demand, VANTAGE TAG SYSTEMS. (OTCQB: DSGT), is continuing its rapid expansion of its team of golf industry sales professionals.
VANTAGE TAG offers a suite of popular solutions for experienced sales professionals who have established relationships within the golf industry and carry a respectable number of lines.
From their advanced GPS TAG System to their interactive Touchscreens and even their new, all-electric, DSG 100e golf car,VANTAGE TAG is well-known as one of the golf industry’s hottest, fastest growing technology companies.
The company is offering a combination of commission and a percentage of the recurring revenue it receives from leasing its solutions.
If you are a golf industry sales professional and have an interest in participating in the exciting growth of this public company and building top income for yourself while helping advance the game, please email your contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A rapidly growing, dynamic high-tech firm in Surrey, BC, is looking for an energetic and intelligent Client Services Manager to assume the role of coordinating all customer service activities of the company.
DSG Tag Systems was formed by a team of technology development veterans with extensive experience in the golf industry. Their mission was to build and deliver a breakthrough solution to age old challenges faced by golf facility operators in managing and protecting their mobile fleet assets while also enriching the golf experience.
Main Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Generate and qualify leads
- Source and develop client referrals
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Schedule sales activity
- Develop and maintain a customer database (salesforce)
- Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
Education & Experience
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications (Outlook, salesforce)
- Knowledge of principles and practices of sales
- Knowledge of basic business principles
- Experience in sales
- Planning and strategizing
- Verbal and written communication
- Negotiation skills
- Resilience and tenacity
- Goal driven
- Deep knowledge about the game of Golf
- Golf Industry knowledge & experience
- Able to do extensive travelling
- Very reliable vehicle
- Full commission package offered on all DSG product sales
Visit our web site: https://vantage-tag.com/